Monday, May 15, 2017

May 15, 2017

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20170515

Sometimes, my shows are kind of thematically connected, at least in a loose way i.e. I'm in a such-and-such mood and it manifests in the music played.  Other times, I'm all over the map.  Today's program definitely falls into the latter category.  There's Pink Floyd, congotronics, Billy Strayhorn and Tom Waits covers, jazz flute, the Arkestra, a bandoneon & cello duet, and much more.  Maybe the May 22 program will be less disparate... or not!

I'll be filling in for Megan on Lush Life tomorrow, 5:30-7:00 am MT, CJSW, 90.9 FM, www.cjsw.com.  I hope I can do a good a job as she does!  And stay awake - I've never started a show quite that early! (BTT used to be on at 6:00 am; that was as early as I could handle on a regular basis).  Anyway, please join me!

Andrew

No comments: