Friday, October 12, 2018

October 8, 2018

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20181008

Definitely a wide and varied show this week, especially style-wise.  I dug it all but maybe my favourite track was "Useless interposition" from the new chess-themed recording, Duo, by Jeff Snyder and Frederico Ughi; it reminds me of the albums by Keiran Hebden and the late Steve Reid, which I quite liked.

Next week's program will likely be similar (and hopefully just as good!).  Join me from 10-11 am MT on CJSW 90.9 FM or cjsw.com, Monday, October 15.

You can also join me and Linda Cunningham in two weeks for the annual CJSW Funding Drive edition of Breaking The Tethers.  Time and station are the same, date will be Monday, October 22.

On the subject of the Funding Drive (FD), please check out fundingdrive.ca for more information on the event. I've also put some FD-related odds and ends on this blog, at http://tethers.blogspot.com/2018/10/cjsw-funding-drive-2018-and-breaking.html.

Thanks!

Andrew

No comments: