Thursday, March 14, 2019

March 11, 2019

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20190311

Only five tracks played this week, largely due to the fact that two of the pieces were fairly long, “Circle in the round” by Miles Davis (a long-time fave of mine; haven’t played it for several years; this was the "short" version) and “The new fact” by Matthew Shipp (another artist I haven’t featured for quite some time).

Lace Shaw from Citizen Dental Hygiene, the sponsor of Breaking The Tethers, was supposed to be  my guest for an interview this week.  It didn't work out - no worries. Lace will be in next week!

I ended up being sick for the Monday, March 4 show. Apologies for missing this one.

The next BTT show will be on Monday, March 18, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM, cjsw.com. Please join me!

I won't be around for the program after that, Monday, March 25, but Linda Cunningham will be filling in for me. Thanks Linda!

Andrew

No comments: