Saturday, April 13, 2024

April 4, 2024 - Alternative To What?

On this day, I was privileged to be able to guest-host the long-running CJSW program, Alternative To What, again. As I usually do when I host ATW, I went all over the musical map and played all sorts and styles of songs, long and short, old and new. On this occasion, I think I may have done the best job at this I’ve ever done, at least on an ATW show. According to the texts that came into the booth, folks listening to the program live really liked it. I did too. If you’re reading this, I think you can listen to the show ASAP; to do that, go here.

Thanks.

Andrew

PS My fave title from this show is “Satanic immersion in goat piss” by Goring Christ. I played this song in the mini Satanic death metal set towards the end of the show.😆

No comments: