Once again, I was very willingly drafted in to temporarily host Alternative To What this week. Kerry was away (probably at some sort of Folk Fest thing 😆) so I filled in and, as always, was very glad to do so. I went to a lot of musical ports in this show; here's some words to describe where I went: Canada (much of the music was by Canadian artists); new (most of the tunes were newly released or re-released); not loud (no metal this time - next time!); prog (Yes and Max Webster); India (Araina Kim and Amrita); and more. You can listen to the whole kit and kaboodle
here.
I'll be returning to Alternative To What fairly soon, on Thursday, August 6. Please join me if you can. Things will be starting at 4 pm MT at
cjsw.com or 90.9 FM. In the meantime, I'll still be doing my regular program, Breaking The Tethers, every Monday morning. Same station, CJSW, same coordinates. BTT begins at 10 am MT.
No comments:
Post a Comment