Friday, June 28, 2019

June 24, 2019

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20190624

This edition of Breaking The Tethers was definitely in the same vein as the last few weeks, showcasing mostly new or recent material with a fair amount of Canadian content. Basically, I am somewhat inadvertently working through the backlog of "stuff I wanna play" from the last few years. Not a bad thing that!

One thing I haven't talked about for a long while but that I should mention are requests.  I like them! I'll take them!  You can send them to me via this blog, by texting the CJSW booth when I'm on air, by calling 403-220-3991 when I'm on air, on Twitter (my handle is @01Waller), through Facebook (look me up), or by email (wallersmooth@gmail.com) - take your pick! I can't guarantee that I'll play your request but I'll do my best; at the least, I will consider it :-)

The next BTT show will be on Canada Day, Monday, July 1! Happy almost Canada Day! I don't think I'll do an all-CanCon program but I'll certainly include a fair chunk of music from up here. Join me from 10-11 am MT at 90.9 FM or cjsw.com.

Thanks.

Andrew

No comments: