Tuesday, February 23, 2021

February 22, 2021

Perhaps a slightly atypical show this week, with a bit more mellower (but not straight-ahead) music, a bit more funky stuff, and definitely more vocals (I recall at least three tracks with some form of vocals) than usual appear during Breaking The Tethers. No problem with that, of course; variety is the spice of life or something along those lines. You can take it all in here.

One of the last things I do in each BTT episode is to give the details about the next program. This time, I wasn't sure what day the following Monday was going to be. February 29? March 1? Well, it is going to be March 1 though I was certainly confused; my brain was thinking that, because the summer Olympics are talking place this year, it's a leap year and there will be a February 29. Nope. The summer Olympics were postponed to this year from last so no 29th. Accordingly, join me for the next episode of Breaking The Tethers on Monday, March 1, from 10 to 11 am MT at 90.9 FM or cjsw.com.

Thanks.

Andrew


No comments: