Saturday, July 13, 2024

July 8, 2024

I've said it before, some shows just fall together nicely. The tracks complement each other yet are distinctive in themselves. The music fits into the time period perfectly. My patter is smooth and inventive. This program was kinda like that. I say kinda because I don't think my mic work was that good... but I've done worse! 😆. Anyway, you can listen the this edition of BTT here.

I should also add that my fave song title from the tunes played today was "Sold dude debate" by Scott Marshall from the album The solitude suite. I dedicated it to all the solid dudes and dudettes who were listening (or something like that).

The next show: Monday, July 15, from 10 to 11 am MT, at cjsw.com or 90.9 FM. Please join me if you can... and I hope you can!

Thanks.

Andrew

No comments: