Wednesday, December 2, 2020

November 30, 2020

For this last Monday, in part because I have so much music on deck to play, I decided to do an "all 2020" show. I sometimes do "all new" shows but this was specifically "all 2020". I chose this wording because if I played something from early 2020, it really wouldn't be new. Anyway, it was an interesting concept and I think it ended up being a fun show. And a lot of music was played as well, 11 songs in all. You can listen to this program here.

I should also issue an apology. I cut off the first few minutes of the recording. It's already into the second track ("Compassion" from the A love supreme electric album) when the proceedings begin. 

Let's talk about the next show, which will be on Monday, December 7, from 10-11 am MT. I suspect it's going to have a lean to new releases but I'll also be taking some trips into the past. As always (I think), it will be good. Join me at cjsw.com or 90.9 FM.

Thanks.

Andrew

No comments: