Monday, October 9, 2017

October 9, 2017

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20171009

This was possibly the most straight-ahead edition of Breaking The Tethers that I've ever done.  Well, it wasn't that straight plus I've been doing the show for 11 years and I've likely done a straighter one. :-)  That being said, it was a bit more "normal" than usual.  Nothing wrong with that, though.  It was all good music, mostly new, and much of it Canadian.

Next week's program will feature Linda Cunningham as guest host.  I'm away that day.  Linda will do her usual great job so be sure to tune in, Monday, October 16, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM, www.cjsw.com.

Two weeks from now, on Monday, October 23, it'll be the annual 2017 CJSW Funding Drive show for Breaking The Tethers.  I'll have more on both the show and the Drive soon but I will say that Linda will be joining me for this year's FD show once again!  Also, check out fundingdrive.ca.

Andrew

No comments: