Monday, March 5, 2018

March 5, 2018

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20180305

This week's program featured a bit of a slant to (sort of) straight-ahead sounds or at least as straight-ahead as I get.  I'll have to bump up the freakiness factor in the future 😀 . I also continued the short-term tradition of starting the show with a long piece; this week, it was "Personal mountains" by Keith Jarrett from the album Sleeper, recorded in 1979 in Tokyo but not released until 2012.

Breaking The Tethers will be on next Monday, as usual, except I won't be there. I'll be out-of-town so Linda Cunningham will be filling in for me once more.  It'll be great!  Please tune in from 11 am to noon MT on CJSW, 90.9 FM or www.cjsw.com.  I'll be back on air the following Monday, March 19.

Andrew

No comments: