Monday, July 9, 2018

July 9, 2018

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20180709

After a week away (thanks to Linda Cunningham for filling in on July 2!), I was back doing that radio thing again today.  Like my last appearance, I decided to make this an "all-new" program. I featured a fairly wide variety of tracks; different styles, etc. The main thing here, though, was that I bookended the program with a couple of pieces from the new John Coltrane release, Both directions at once: the lost album. It's always good to play Coltrane and "new" Coltrane is a fine thing! I'm aiming to fit in at least one more offering from this release in the weeks to come.

I'm gone again for the next edition of BTT, which will be Monday, July 16, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM, cjsw.com.  Adam Mbowe will be taking charge of the show that day. Please tune in!

I'll hosting again on July 23.  There may be a live performance that day... stay tuned for more info!

Andrew

No comments: