Monday, September 3, 2018

September 3, 2018

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20180903

Happy labour day!  I hope everyone listening had a great day, whether or not they had to work!

This episode was the first of what's probably going to be at least a few "all-new" shows.  I've got loads and loads of newly-released (mostly) and newly-re-released stuff that I want to get on air, quite the backlog.  Accordingly, Breaking The Tethers will be in "new" territory for a while.  Gotta catch up!

Musically, I really dug what was played this week, from the crazed dance tuba of the Sons of Kemet at the start to the jazz guitar of Harley Card at the end.  I'm aiming for the same feel next week!

On that note, the next program will be Monday, September 10 (geez, September already!), 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM or cjsw.com.  Please tune in!

Andrew

PS On the recording, I cut off the few few minutes.  My apologies for this.  I believe the show is complete after this.

No comments: