Monday, July 15, 2019

July 15, 2019

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20190715


14 songs! Wow! I haven't done this many in one hour for quite some time.  I think the most recent closest one was 13. Of course, some of today's 14 were quite short (one was 14 seconds) and the others were not on the long side (nothing over 6 min).

Somewhat long story but there ended up being no Breaking The Tethers episode last week; I had a medical procedure (nothing's wrong!)  I'll also be away a couple of Mondays in August, the 5th and 12th. The show on the 12th will feature guest host Paul Brooks (thanks, Paul!).  I'm not sure who will be doing the program on the 5th but I'll let you know as soon as I do.

BTT continues next week, Monday, July 22. Please join me from 10-11 am MT at 90.9 FM or cjsw.com.

Thanks!

Andrew

No comments: