Monday, September 9, 2019

September 9, 2019

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20190909

All new or material from the last couple of years this week.  I didn't quite plan it this way but that's the way it turned out and I'm good with that.  Everything sounded fine, regardless. 

The surprise of sorts for me this week was the "Basement suite" by Andre Wickenheiser. For some reason, I hadn't planned on playing anything from this fairly new, local release. However, I ended up playing it first in the show and I found I quite liked it; it worked well in the pole position.

Next episode: Monday, September 16, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM or cjsw.com. Join me then!

Thanks.

Andrew

PS I'll mention it again... CJSW Funding Drive 2019 is coming!  Next month!  Stay tuned!

No comments: