Sunday, August 22, 2021

August 16, 2021

I always have at least some newly-released or newly-re-released music on deck to play on Breaking The Tethers. Sometimes, I've got a great deal of backed-up stuff; in part, this is because I do a fair amount of the pre-playlist reviews of recordings sent to CJSW, particularly the jazz material. This week, I was definitely into backed-up territory so I decided to have an "all new" show.  I think it worked out pretty good, a nice, solid show (with two vocal piece! What's happening to me?! 😆) I still have a big mess of new songs that I want to play on BTT so the next edition (Monday, August 23, 10 to 11 am MT, cjsw.com or 90.9 FM) will also be a "new" show.

Anyway, you can give the Aug. 16 show a listen at bit.ly/3B8oxJn

Thanks.

Andrew

No comments: