Sunday, December 19, 2021

December 13, 2021

This was a show full of songs (sometimes, literally, with words! three actual songs! what has become of me?! 😄 ) and variety. I think my favourite track from this week was "Insurrealista" by the Afro Yaqui Music Collective; I'd forgotten what a good piece this is, going to some very interesting places. You can listen to this and all the rest from this episode at bit.ly/3seyvaO.

The program on Monday, December 20 will be semi-Christmas show no. 1, to be followed by semi-Christmas show no. 2 on Monday, December 27. I'm doing two shows of this sort as Breaking The Tethers this year bookends December 25. What you'll get is some regular BTT fare along with some seasonally-themed material; don't expect anything too conventional! Join me for both no. 1 and no. 2 from 10 to 11 am MT at cjsw.com or 90.9 FM.

Thanks.

Andrew


No comments: