Monday, October 17, 2022

October 17, 2022

I've said this before but some Breaking The Tethers programs, like most radio and other shows, I suspect, just fall together nicely and today's episode was in that category. There was a nice mix of music in terms of style, age, and length (actually, there was definitely a lean to "shorter" this week, sometimes not an easy thing to do with jazz). My favourite track was probably the first one played in the show, "Love can be cruel" by Ryley Walker. I'm sure I've played this on BTT before, probably when the record first came out, but it could handle being aired again, at least years later 😄.

So, later this week (Friday, October 21, 9 am, to be precise), the annual CJSW Funding Drive begins. I'll have much more about the FD in more posts later this week but, for now, I will note that the FD edition of Breaking The Tethers will take place on Monday, October 24, usual place (cjsw.com or 90.9 FM), usual time (10 to 11 am MT). A good time will be had by all. Please join me!

Thanks.

Andrew








No comments: