Monday, January 9, 2023

January 9, 2023

This was the second BTT show for 2023 and I think things are off to a good start music-wise (at least!). Mostly longer tracks were featured this week. Things were a little proggy and/or in part on the outside edge of the jazz world. I very much liked everything that was played but maybe my top track was “Visions” by Bobby Hutcherson; it was a nice follow-up to the longer, freakier “Totemism” by Association P.C. Anyway, you can take it all it at bit.ly/3irMpDO

There’s more BTT next week, of course. Join me for the next edition on Monday, January 16 at cjsw.com or at 90.9 FM from 10 to 11 am MT.

I should also add that I’ll be guest-hosting another CJSW program, Alternative to What?, on Thursday, January 12 from 4 to 6 pm. Join me then too!

Thanks.

Andrew

No comments: