Sunday, February 18, 2024

February 15, 2024 - Alternative To What?

As happens a few times a year, I was blessed with the chance this week to guest-host the long-running CJSW program Alternative To What? The regular host, Kerry Clarke, was unable to host this week so she very kindly deputized me in her stead. Many thanks to Kerry!

Music-wise, when I host ATW, I tend to go a little crazy. Sometimes I go a lot crazy. Maybe I did that this week. There certainly was a GREAT DEAL of variation, starting with the Fat Elvis Zeppelin reggae of Dread Zeppelin to the weirdo keyboard glitches of Xenopraxis. In-between, among other things, we had Revolution 9 gone chipmunk, lots of vibes, a few avant jazz tracks, a 38 second song by Yes, Nigerian rock, and much more. Feed it all to your brain here.

Thanks.

Andrew

No comments: