Monday, April 17, 2017

April 17, 2017

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20170417/

OK, I know, it's getting repetitive but this was another "all-new" show, featuring some pretty great music, the third one in a row.  So much good new stuff has come my way...  I suspect I have another one in me in the next few weeks, for better or for worse :-)

On a different note, I need to mention that CJSW will be holding another Listener Appreciation Week (LAW) very soon, from April 21-28 (don't hold this too me but I think this is the second annual LAW).  All sorts of cool things will be happening on air and elsewhere during this week, including on the next edition of Breaking The Tethers, on Monday, April 24, 10-11 am MT.  Stay tuned to CJSW (90.9 FM, www.cjsw.com), to this blog (tethers.blogspot.com), to my Twitter account (@01Waller), and to my Facebook page. 

Andrew

No comments: