Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3, 2017

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20170403

No shortage of new music (mostly newly-released, some newly re-released) has crossed my path over the last few weeks so I decided to have an all-new feature for this week's program. Everything in this program could have the word "new" affixed to it in some way or other.  And I think it worked out well; this ended up being just a nice show to program, with the tracks sitting beside each other well, no matter how straight or freaky they sound (and there was a mix of both).  About 50% Canadian, too.

I suspect that next week's edition of Breaking The Tethers will be an all-new show as well along with the one after that, maybe.  After that I might just have an all-old program or two, just to balance things :-)

Andrew

No comments: