Sunday, August 5, 2018

July 26, 2018 (Alternative To What?)

https://cjsw.com/program/alternative-to-what/episode/20180726

This was guest-host gig for me, filling in for long-time host Kerry Clarke on her program, Alternative To What?  As I usually do on this show, I went here, there, and everywhere over the musical map.  As well as presenting both newly-released and older material, I played afrobeat, proto-punk, lesser-known 60s rock, comedy, bluegrass, various types of jazz, and surf music, to name just a few styles featured.  Needless to say, I had a lot of fun!  Many thanks again to Kerry for handing me the reigns for this show!

I should also add that I'll be hosting ATW? again, on Thursday, August 9, 4-6 pm, on CJSW, 90.9 FM, cjsw.com.  Expect more of the same!

Andrew

No comments: