Monday, April 15, 2019

April 15, 2019

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20190415

This week's episode ended up being an all-new show.  I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do and I figured, "all new, why not".  I still have quite a backlog of new release material on my "to play" list plus it's been a little while since I did a program like this.  I think it worked out quite well, with a nice mix of music.

CJSW Listener Appreciation Week (LAW) is coming up soon, from April 21-28.  Here's what you can do:

Visit your favourite CJSW show page and claim your very own limited edition patch!

Wear our heart on your sleeve. We're nothing without you, our amazing listeners.

Join the CJSW Radio Squad!

Step 1: Go to cjsw.com
Step 2: Visit the page of your favourite program
Step 3: Claim your FREE patch


For the Breaking The Tethers LAW show, I'll be doing an"all freak-out" special, presenting an hour of way out-there jazz. Suggestions for tracks to play are very welcome.  Join me on Monday, April 222, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM, cjsw.com.

Andrew

No comments: