Monday, April 22, 2019

April 22, 2019

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20190422/

This was the CJSW Listener Appreciation Week (LAW) edition of Breaking The Tethers.  Most CJSW programs present some sort of special show during this week.  I was somewhat stumped about what to do when I thought "let's just go crazy".  And that's what I did.  I went for the all-freak-out show, featuring four wild jazz tracks, beginning with Coltrane's infamous "Om" (apparently recorded on LSD), in it's entirety.  Needless to say, I had fun! Next week's program will be back to the more usual formats; a mix of jazz-type stuff, in some different styles, from some different time periods.

On the subject of Listener Appreciation Week, LAW is still going on, with the last day being Friday, April 26.  There's a patch to pick up, prizes to win, and more! Check it all out here.

Join me soon for the next Breaking The Tethers, on Monday, April 29, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM, cjsw.com.

Thanks.

Andrew

No comments: