Monday, October 21, 2019

October 21, 2019

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20191021

Today's program was the 2019 funding drive show for Breaking The Tethers.  Musically, I played a selection of tunes from the BTT digital mix (a few folks really liked the bagpipes from Mujician's "Part 4").  Monetarily, I pulled in some cash for the station; many thanks to everyone who donated on my show (and on other shows).

As of writing, you can still pledge to the CJSW funding drive.  Go to cjsw.com/donate or call 403-220-5000.

Next week, it's back to a regular Breaking The Tethers episode. For the most part, I'm not sure what I'm going to play; I do know I'm going to feature something from Brian Baggett and from the new Troy Roberts recording.  Join me on Monday, October 31, 10-11 am MT. 90.9 FM or cjsw.com.

Thanks!


Andrew

No comments: