Tuesday, July 5, 2022

July 4, 2022

While the music on this BTT show was great, perhaps the most interesting thing was that I managed to fit 13 tracks onto the program. This is a hard thing to do when you're playing jazz and all you have for time is 60 minutes. I think this ties the record for number of tunes played on the one-hour version of BTT. Give it a listen here.

The next Breaking The Tethers program will on Monday, June 11, usual time, usual place: 10 to 11 am MT, cjsw.com or 90.9 FM. Please tune on in!

Speaking of new shows, I should note that I'll be away for the next three programs after July 11 (July 18, July 25, and August 1). Tim Mah, host of Jazz Today on CJSW, will more than ably fill in for me (Tim will also be hosting a BTT episode later in August; more on that to come). Thanks in advance to Tim! I'll be back on air for the August 8 show.

Thanks.

Andrew

No comments: