Monday, November 14, 2022

November 14, 2022

This episode featured what I think is the largest range of dates of music ever on Breaking The Tethers. The oldest piece of music was “Swing to bop (Topsy)” by Charlie Christian, which was recorded in 1941 (and iplayed on BTT by listener request, the first request in some time). The newest pieces of music were released in the latter part of 2002. A mere 81 year difference. Dig it all, regardless of date, at bit.ly/3X77S4K.

I actually have two upcoming shows on CJSW, not just the next BTT show. BTT will be on at the usual time and place, Monday, November 21 from 10 to 11 am MT. I’m also going to be guest-hosting Alternative To What on Thursday, November 17, from 4 to 6 pm. I’ve hosted ATW in the past but not since before COVID times began. I’m really looking forward to it! Please join me for both programs at cjsw.com or 90.9 FM.

Thanks.

Andrew


No comments: