Monday, August 29, 2016

August 29, 2016

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20160829

Last Monday of August already - time passes!  Oh well, what's the alternative? :-)  Anyway, this was a good show, I thought, with baritone sax appearing on a number of the tracks - not planned, just happened.  I managed to play 10 tracks, which is a fair amount for one hour.  Of those, nine were featured in full; I only managed to play a few minutes or so of "Prelude (part one)" by Miles Davis, which goes on for 22:37 (before "Prelude (part two)" begins).  Sometime in the future, I'll try to play the whole thing (or more of it, at least).

Andrew

PS I forgot to record the very beginning of the show.  For the most part, this lobbed off my introductory comments.  The podcast essentially starts with the first piece of music (Steve Lehman & Selebeyone).

No comments: