Monday, May 14, 2018

May 14, 2018

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20180514

A "regular" kind of show, with new and old material and a fairly wide variety styles.  That being said, there was a bit of lean toward guitar, with that instrument appearing prominently in half or so of the tracks. Such is the way it goes sometimes.

Fave track this week: "Max's tune" by the Jeff Beck Group, off their 1971 record, Rough and ready. It's a piece of music that I've always enjoyed, from a record that I find myself getting pulled into more and more.

I should note that, on the CJSW site for this show (see above), the first two songs on the tracklist are in the wrong order. "Syntax error" should be first and "More chicken" second.  I thought I had these right when I entered them into the system but I must have accidentally flipped them.

The next Breaking The Tethers episode will be next week, Monday, May 21, 10-11 am MT on radio station CJSW, 90.9 FM or www.cjsw.com


Andrew

No comments: