Friday, May 25, 2018

May 24, 2018 (Alternative To What?)

http://cjsw.com/program/alternative-to-what/episode/20180524

Not Breaking The Tethers but a showfill for Alternative To What? (ATW?), Kerry Clarke's long-running CJSW program.  Kerry was away this week and kindly let me handle the reins of ATW? for this week (many thanks, Kerry!).  I always enjoy hosting her show and this one was no different.  As I usually do for ATW?, I took a two hour trip all over that musical map.  Highlights: an Indian lean to a fair amount of the music; freak folk; avant-garde big band; "Puking in the heather"; and much more!

I'll be back behind the board next Monday, May 28, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM, www.cjsw.com, for the next edition of my regular show, Breaking The Tethers.  Please tune in with me then!

Andrew

No comments: