Tuesday, May 22, 2018

May 21, 2018

https://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20180521/

The usual mix of old and new and a variety of styles this week. I definitely dug everything played. Hope you did, too! Next week's show will be very much along the same lines.

On the subject of next week's show, it'll be Monday, May 28, 10-11 am MT, 90.9 FM, www,cjsw.com... the usual time and place!

I should also note that I'll be away a few Mondays over the next several weeks. Here's when I'll be gone along with the guest hosts for Breaking The Tethers those days:

June 4: John Reid
June 11: Adam Mbowe
July 2: Linda Cunningham

Many thanks in advance to John, Adam, and Linda!

One more "I should also note": I will be guest-hosting Alternative To What? this Thursday, May 24, 4-6 pm MT, same radio station. The regular host, Kerry Clarke, is away so I'll be filling her shoes (only a bit!) this week.  Should be fun; I'll be playing stuff from all over the musical map.

Thanks!

Andrew

No comments: