Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13, 2016

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20160613

This was yet another all-new music show, the third in a row, I believe.  There's just too much interesting new material coming my way not to feature it.

I also have another motive in playing so much new stuff; I want to clear the deck, so to speak, before the big anniversary.  Hmm, what's that, you say?  Well, here's the story.  Monday, July 4, 2016 marks the 10th anniversary of Breaking The Tethers (and the 10th anniversary of me being on air, with a regular show, on CJSW); BTT hit the air for the first time on Tuesday, July 4, 2006.  It's not that big a deal but I will be celebrating things a bit; I'm still pulling the program together but details will be coming out soon.  Between now and then, for the June 20 and June 27 programs, I'll stick with the "all-new" format, again, to "clear the deck" (and, of course, to play some good new music).

Andrew

No comments: