Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20, 2016

http://cjsw.com/program/breaking-the-tethers/episode/20160620

This was an "all-new" show, as was last week's program and as next week's program will be.  As noted in last week's post, I'm trying to "clear the deck", so to speak, of much of all the new material that has come my way in the last month or two.  I'm doing this, in part, because I'm getting prepped for the Breaking The Tethers 10th anniversary show on Monday, July 4, 2016, two weeks from now.  I actually found the tracklist for the first program, Tuesday, July 4, 2016 (I though it was long lost) so I know what I played that day.  For the anniversary edition, I'm going to feature a small selection of the music that I played then; I won't be able to play everything (the 2016 version of BTT was three hours long; it's only one hour long now) but there will be a representative sample.

Andrew

No comments: